Atif Aslam was born on 12 March 1983 in the place of Wazirabad, Pakistan. He is namely known as being one of the well-known singers of the Pakistan media world who has gained the massive range of success on the Indian music world too. In India, he got the success with his tune Wo Lamhey for the Bollywood film Zeher. You can also find here about the Biography of HSY.
Atif Aslam Education:
He started with his mentoring from the Kimberley Hall School, Larkana. In the middle of the year 1991, he moved to Rawalpindi as where he continued with his examinations at St. Paul Cambridge School. Then in 1995 he made his way back to Lahore and went to Divisional state-supported school, Lahore. He did his FSC in Punjab College and graduated with a four-year school training starting right there. You can also find here about the Biography of Faysal Qureshi.
Atif Aslam Career:
At the time of his studies, he was much involved in the singing and used to be part of so many competitions. His real success started with “Aadat” that was framed close by the “Jal” band with Gohar Mumtaz and Farhan Saeed but after some years the band broke up. At the age of 21, ye came up with the release of the album “Äadat”. Then he rose to huge fame with the songs like “Bheegi Yaadein”, “Ehsaas”, “Mahi Ve” and much more. Do you want to know about the Biography of Abdullah Farhatullah?
The acting career of Atif Aslam:
In the year 2011, he made his way into acting with the Pakistani movie Bol. His acting skills were appreciated a lot.
He even appeared as an administrator of Team Pakistan in a singing capacity exhibit called Sur Kshetra that was the mixture of the Indian and Pakistani contenders went up against each other. You can also find here about the Quratulain Biography.
Personal Life of Atif Aslam:
He married educationist Sara Bharwans as in Lahore on 29 March 2013. The couple has one baby boy too.
Atif Aslam’s Details:
- Date of Birth: 12th March 1983
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sobriquet: Ati
- Height: 5 feet 10 inches
- Weight: 70 Kg
- Age: 35 years
- Eyes: Brown
- Hair: Black
- Face: Oval
- Appearance: Fair
- Body Type: Slim
- Ethnicity: Punjabi
- Matrimonial Status: Married
- Spouse: Sara Bharwana (m.2013)
- Place of Birth: District Gujranwala-Punjab
- Current Address: Lahore Defense.
Awards Achievements of Atif Aslam:
- In 2005 he won best verses, best tune and the best course of action for band “Jal”.
- In 2005 he also won best playback craftsman and best introduction craftsman by Sahara Sangeet as in
- In Lux Style Awards 2005, he won the best gathering for his “Jal Pari”.
- In 2007 got the respect for the side of the accumulation “Doorie” in Lux Style Awards.
- He also won Lux Style Awards in 2008, 2012 and 2013.
- In 2009 he was named for best shake song and best vocalist (male) in MTV Brrr Music Awards for the song “hungami halat”.
- He was honored with the Tamgha-e-Imtiaz model from Pakistan government.
- n Filmfare Awards he was chosen for best playback craftsman (male) in 2006 for Wo Lamhay, in 2007 for Tere Binas well as in 2010 for Tu Jane Na and in 2016 for Jeena.
- In worldwide Indian Film Academy Awards (IIFA) he was selected as for the best playback vocalist in 2006 for Wo Lamhay, in 2009 for Pehli Nazar Main and in 2010 for Tu Jaane Na. You can also find here about the Biography of Aima Baig.